Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

Manic Monday



Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. This is going to be a super fast post. The weekend was super busy with a super fun blogger meet up! Last night I was up way too late, and I redid my class rules. They now have a fun apple theme. Next year if I am able to find a job and have a classroom again, I am going to do the room in an apple theme. I think it is pretty appropriate for me. Just click on the picture and it will take you to the freebie of my new rules. Are any of you on spring break this week? I am, and I am so excited to be able to sleep in and get things done! I hope you all have a great day!


I hope that you enjoy this fun freebie. Just click the link below to see what other freebies there are.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. So great meeting and chatting with you Katie! We are ready for the next one to get on the books!

    Can we tell you that we lounged in our sweats all day and enjoyed every.stinking.minute.of.it! Love us some spring break! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...