Image Map

Monday, November 12, 2012

Teaching tips


   I am linking up with Miss Kindergarten with her teacher tip linky party. I have loved reading everyone's great tips.  Here's a great tip for you!
   With my second graders, I use folders for everything that they do for the day. On one side of the folder it says "Finished Work" and on the other side it says "Unfinished Work." I love having the kids put their work in a folder because when I collect them, all of their work is already in number order. If a child forgot to write their name, I know whose paper it is. Also, I don't have to take lots of time to put all of their work in number order.

   Be sure to go over and link up with Miss Kindergarten and take a look at all the other great teacher tips. Enjoy everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Great idea, especially with no namers!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this too! My kiddos love to be sure they have nothing on the thumbs down side. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a great idea. I have a system for no-namers as well, but this idea has really got me intrigued. Thank you for sharing! I am a new follower, I added the link to show how I collect student work:
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...