Image Map

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rally Coach

   Recently, I had my third graders do a rally coach activity. Rally coach is one of the structures designed by Dr. Spencer Kagan. I love using his materials in class. His structures are easy to tie into any lesson. There is hardly any prep that has to be done.
   This activity worked out to be a great review for our test on sentences. The kids all really enjoyed getting to work together. When I told them what we were doing for the day, all of the kids got so excited! They remembered doing this activity several time last year and were ready to get to work. Below are some pictures of the kids working hard on the activity:





 
The kids all worked really well together. I was so proud of them and all of their hard work!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kagan structures...in fact, I am a building Kagan coach in my district! I am your newest follower. If you have time, come check out my blog.
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. Kagan is so great! I love all the quick ways to review with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...